Maxwell Ultracapacitor cells
Maxwell Technologies pioneered the design, development and deployment of ultracapacitor / supercapacitor technology to address the energy gap for fast-response, high power solutions. With more than 65 million Maxwell ultracapacitor cells deployed worldwide, Maxwell is leading in the distribution of ultracapacitors.
Our portfolio of Maxwell ultracapacitors includes a variety of ultracapacitors cells to fulfill your requirements. This includes: Standard ultracapacitors cells, advanced ultracapacitor cells, specialised ultracapacitor cells and pseudocapacitors. The voltages of Maxwell ultracapacitor cells are ranging from 2,7V up to 3V ultracapacitors.
The Maxwell portfolio includes a variety of ultracapacitor ranges:
- Standard ultracapacitor cells
- Advanced ultracapacitor cells (Industry Leading High Heat and Humidity Performance)
- Specialized ultracapacitor cells (advanced shock and vibration technology combined with Maxwell’s patented electrode formulation)
The reasons why businesses choose Maxwell ultracapacitors/Supercapacitors?
- ultracapacitor technology meets the highest industry standard
- Minimal maintenance
- Long life cycle: > 1.000.000
- Long operational lifetime: 10 to 15 years
- Voltage range: 2.7V, 2.85V and 3V
- Farad range: from 1F up to 3000F
- High efficiency: up to 99%
- Custom made design possible
- Decades of product testing experience
- Proven field performance
- Life extension for other sources, e.g. batteries and alternators
Whether you are part of the fast-changing automotive industry, the renewable energy market, the electric power trade or manufacturer of industrial equipment, we provide flexibly energy storage solutions and options to advance you systems to the next level.