- Spark Gaps
- Gas Sensors
- Jennings Relays
- Vacuum Contactors
- DC Contactors
Resistors are electronic components which have a specific, never-changing electrical resistance and are usually added to circuits where they complement active components. Commonly resistors are used to limit current, divide voltages, provide load or dissipate heat. The resistor’s resistance limits the flow of electrons through a circuit. The electrical resistance of a resistor is measured in ohms.
Types of Resistors
Resistors come in a variety of shapes and sizes. They might be standard, a pack of resistors or a special variable resistor. Normally resistors can be classified into two types; linear resistors and non-linear resistors.
We select all our suppliers on the basis of their high quality standards, knowledge of the market and innovative character, therefore we can offer you resistors of the following manufacturers:
In addition to our manufacturers we can offer you the following types of Resistors:
- Encapsulated resistors Liquid cooled resistors
- Cement coated resistors Vitreous enameled resistors
- Low power resistors Special industry resistors
- E-mobility power resistors Automotive power resistors
- PTC-Resistors Potentiometers
- Electronic Controllers Linear Disc Resistors
- Surge Resistors High Voltage Resistors
- RT / RL Resistors Resistor Assemblies
- Rod and Tube Resistors Stud Mounted Resistors
- Fusible resistors Plug pill Resistors
- High Voltage Earthing Sticks Anti-Condensation heaters
- Resistor Loadbanks
For almost 50 years, the Krah Group has been a leading manufacturer of power resistors.
Krah group’s product range includes passive and electronic components, particularly wirewound power..