AEP’ offers a wide range ultracapacitor cells from Maxwell Technologies and the Tecate Group. Both manufacturers offers proven field performance and includes a wide variety of capacitances values and voltages.
Most ultracapacitors comes in the industry-standard cylindrical form, but we also offer you threaded, flat and with- or without special leads ultracapacitors. AEP’s ultracapacitor range are manufactured to withstand elevated humidity and temperature applications.
The Ultracapacitors are the basis for our standardized and customized ultracapacitor modules. They can be placed in series and/or parallel formats to satisfy nearly any capacitance and voltage requirements.
Ultracapacitor cells benefits
- The basis of our ultracapacitor modules
- Offers power and efficiency to a wide range of applications
- Custom-made ultracapacitor cells
- Long lifetime; +/- 15 years
- Significant economic benefits across a wide range of markets
- No maintenance required
- Wide temperature range: -40 °C up to +65 °C
Maxwell Technologies is the global leader in ultracapacitor technology. Their proprietary electrode technology and global manufacturing facilities allow us to deliver unsurpassed value to the customers.
The Maxwell portfolio includes a variety of ultracapacitor ranges:
- Standard ultracapacitor cells
- Advanced ultracapacitor cells (Industry Leading High Heat and Humidity Performance)
- Specialized ultracapacitor cells (advanced shock and vibration technology combined with Maxwell’s patented electrode formulation)
Tecate Group’s primary objective is to exceed the expectations of its customers. Tecate is strongly committed to providing high reliable electronic components. Such as, the Tecate Ultracapacitor Cells and Tecate Ultracapacitor Modules. This encompasses:
- The newest design
- The most effective design
- Testing and management process
- Customer service
The Tecate portfolio includes a variety of ultracapacitor ranges; radial-lead, threaded, flat, snap-in, cylindrical and small prismatic package.
Maxwell Technologies pioneered the design, development and deployment of ultracapacitor / supercapacitor technology to address the energy gap for fast-response, high power solutions. With more than..
Tecate Group’s primary objective is to exceed the expectations of its customers. Tecate is strongly committed to providing high reliable electronic components. Such as, the Tecate Ultracapacitor..