- Encapsulated high power resistors
- Housing Resistor Units
- Liquid cooled power resistors
- Cement Coated Resistors
- Vitreous Enamelled Resistors
- Low power resistors
- Customer resistor solutions
- E-mobility power resistors
- Automotive power resistors
- Electronic Controllers
- Other Resistors
Customer resistor solutions
Specific customer resistor solutions are an integral part of the services offered by the KRAH Group. Specific resistor solutions, ranging from variations on our standard products through to completely new developments, can be realized in accordance with customer requirements. When doing so, our development engineers employ modern simulation programs or make use of an excellently equipped testing laboratory to design the perfect high power resistor for your application in line with your expectations.
Range of services
- Competence and know-how thanks to over 40 years of experience
- Skilled development engineers for appropriate solution proposals
- Computer-aided thermo-simulation for optimum dimensioning
- High performance test laboratory for test series and validation
- Cost-optimized sample creation via 3D printing
Unprotected wire wound resistors.
Customized high power resistors in aluminum casing.
Heavy-duty resistors with special resistance ribbon.
Cement-coated wire wound resistors.
Extremely pulse-resistant power resistors, pulse energy consumption up to 1 MJ.
Extremely pulse-resistant power resistors, pulse energy consumption up to 250 KJ.
Openly wire wound resistor solution on a mica-plate.