- Encapsulated high power resistors
- Housing Resistor Units
- Liquid cooled power resistors
- Cement Coated Resistors
- Vitreous Enamelled Resistors
- Low power resistors
- Customer resistor solutions
- E-mobility power resistors
- Automotive power resistors
- Electronic Controllers
- Other Resistors
Cement Coated Resistors
Cemented power resistors are provided with a layer of cement which provides mechanical protection and increases the nominal capacity in comparison to unprotected resistors. The curing process achieves an inorganic state, so that the cement is resistant to most solvents, fungal attack and even termites. On request, the resistors can also be supplied with silicone cement, which offers advantages in case of climatic stress (e.g. humidity).
Special features and options
- Good mechanical protection in particular with regard to the high ohm models
- High thermal shock resistance
- Low temperature coefficient
- Optional low induction model available
Field of application:
- Pre-charge resistor in traction applications
Cemented wire wound resistors with axial leads. Also available with belts or angled connecting.
Cemented wire wound resistors with corrugated band/ribbon or wire and with and adjustable lug.