SiC for Lifting Magnets
Same as all other HVR disc sizes, the Series SiC for Lifting Magnets can be assembled with a large variation of contact materials.
It can be mounted in stacks in serial or with parallel connected flags or with cooling fins to increase the continuous power and reduce the cooling time. Apart from the standard range we can also offer dimensions and values to customer requirements.
- High performance
- Extended temperature range up to 200°C
- Higher energy rating than comparable SiC ceramics
- Higher continuous power rating
- Modular system
- Large variations of different mounting arrangements
- Highest flexibility
- Dimensions and electrical values can be modified to customer requirements
- Design service
- Design service including technical drawing to international standards
- General over-voltage protection caused by lighting, inductive or capacitive load
- Protection in switch contacts with inductive and capacitive loads
- Limiting over-voltage in motor and magnet coil application
Example of standard designs for a number of Lifting Magnet standard ranges.