This module is based on the 48V module platform and includes the benefits of Maxwell’s DuraBlue™ Advanced Shock and Vibration Technology.
This new module features active balancing, Maxwell’s unique 2.85V cell technology, heat sinks on the top and bottom of the module, and an integrated fan for extreme duty cycle cases.
The module also features safety enhancements, including a redundant over-voltage alarm, while maintaining existing product life characteristics. The module incorporates an advanced capacitor management system (CMS) for balancing and improved reliability.
- DuraBlue™ Advanced Shock and Vibration Technology
- 2.85V ultracapacitor cell technology
- Compliant with shock (IEC 60068-2-27 and 2-29) and vibration (ISO 16750-3, Tables 12 and 14) standards
- Active balancing
- Heat sinks
- Integrated fan for cooling
- Redundant over-voltage alarm
- Advanced capacitor management system (CMS)
- Hybrid Bus Propulsion Systems – Bus
- Rail Voltage Stabilization Systems – Rail
- Rail Propulsion Systems – Rail
- Locomotive Engine Starting – Rail
- Regenerative Power (energy recuperation) – Forklifts & Cranes
- Peak Assist – Forklifts & Cranes