16V Large Ultracapacitor Module
Maxwell Technologies 16V ultracapacitor module product line provides customers with a broad range of choices to meet their energy storage and power delivery requirements – in a rugged package that can be configured for higher voltages and energy if needed.
This broad selection of 16V Large Ultracapacitor Modules allows users to optimize for backup power applications or for peak power applications such as cold weather starting. With a peak 16V operating voltage, the 16V module series has commonly been used in place of 12V batteries due to their long lifetime and high power charge/discharge capability.
- BMOD0500 P016 B01 16V, 500F
- BMOD0500 P016 B02 16V, 500F
- Wind turbine pitch control
- Heavy industrial equipment
- UPS systems
FEATURES & BENEFITS*
- Up to 1,000,000 duty cycles or 10 year DC life
- 16V DC working voltage
- Resistive or active cell balancing available
- Temperature output
- Overvoltage outputs available
- High power density
- Compact, rugged, fully enclosed splash-proof design