AEP Linac has the great pleasure to invite you to come and visit us at our booth during the 34th Annual Belgian Hospital Physicists Association (BHPA) Symposium.
This year’s BHPA Symposium will be held on Friday the 1st & Saturday the 2nd of February 2019 at the Kaai17 in Aalst, Belgium.
AEP Linac is located in booth #14.
We warmly welcome you to visit our booth to learn more our product portfolio:
- C-Rad; Optical surface scanning & patient identification
- Cyrpa; Patient positioning lasers
- Adaptiiv / 3D Bolus; 3D printing of RT treatment accessories
- Vertual; Innovative tools for training and education
- Klarity; Patient immobilization & fixation
In addition, you can attend several presentations.
The theme of this symposium is “Bridging the gap between imaging and therapy” and experts are invited to share their thoughts and parallel sessions will be organized for proffered presentations.
For more information about the symposium you can have a look on their website; bhpa2019.be
We are looking forward to meet all of you in Aalst early February!
The AEP Linac Team