AEP Linac Products
The Flight Simulator for Linacs.
VERT™ is a virtual environment of a radiotherapy treatment room. Through captivating 3D views and life size visualizations, VERT offers an excellent platform for supplying radiation therapy training to students, nurses and multidisciplinary team members. From illustration of theoretical concepts through to acquisition of clinical skills in a safe environment VERT delivers benefits for the student, tutor, clinic staff and the patient.
Teaching the theoretical concepts of radiation therapy with an innovative, award winning, interactive training solution.
Providing a safe, non-pressured environment for students to practice set up and technique.
Reduces real-world Linac time required for training. Train students with the latest technology.
VERT provides a viable and engaging alternative to visitors and staff needing to see a Linac.
- Teach using real pendant controls and touchscreen controls.
- Training in cross sectional anatomy. As a review tool for existing and developing techniques.
- Deliver continuing education sessions in the clinic. Help staff to refresh knowledge and develop further skills.
- Explain complex theoretical concepts and principles in a highly visual environment.
- Patient-centric 3D visualization of structures, dose, CT, and beams of your DICOM RT plans for demonstration and explanation of radiation therapy techniques