The universal tool for laser alignment control.
CYRPA’s StaticPhantom is used in the control of alignment of moveable laser systems, regardless of their brand.
Once the phantom is set-up on the CT couch, it is used to verify the alignment of lasers, thanks to recessed marks on the tool and the user’s vision.
- Adaptable to all moveable laser systems
- Quick and easy set-up
- Low budget solution
- Multiple recessed alignment marks to perform calibration of frontal, transversal and sagittal lasers.
- Can be used to align moveable lasers, from CYRPA or other laser brands.
- Includes alignment holes and three adjustable micrometric feet for leveling the unit on a couch.
- Material: acrylic
- Dimensions (mm): 300x300x300
- Weight (kg): 6