P Type 320
- Designed to offer maximum versatility in any covert surveillance situation
- Incorporates 320 x 240 uncooled sensor for unrivaled image quality
- Extremely rugged, waterproof and easy to use
- Choice of lenses to view different ranges (Can detect human heat signatures from 1,750m away)
- Extremely lightweight at 0.95kg (2.1lb) with the battery attached
- Incorporates the latest thermal imaging technology and can be used in conditions of zero visibility
- Super-fast power up time
- Latest battery technology enables 5 hour battery life as standard
- Designed specifically for marine use
Unparalleled image quality
The 320×240 sensor option provides the highest detail for demanding requirements. The 160×120 sensor option, enhanced with Argus proprietary signal processing algorithms, provides an excellent image for general operation.
Long Battery Life
The P Type uses a modern commercial Lithium Ion DR5 battery pack for up to 5 hours runtime. A primary cell adapter is also available for use with standard Lithium AA camera cells.
Rugged and Easy to Use
Tough, waterproof and easy to operate, the P Type can be relied upon in the most difficult environments. the texturised rubber grip and side straps make the P-Type comfortable to hold in all weather conditions.
The 5 second start up time means it will always be ready when you need it. PC connectivity is easy as the camera appears as a simple USB device.
By changing the lens, the P Type can adapt to a range of situations such as surveillance operations, search and rescue missions or assessing approaching vessels.
Lens operations allow for use in multiple scenarios:
- Covert surveillance
- Search and rescue
- Routine patrols
- Occupancy evaluation
x2 and x4 Digital Zoom
x2 digital zoom allows the user to get closer to the scene for improved investigation, identification and surveillance and x4 digital zoom allows for even better magnification.
Shuttered Oled display
The P-type features a superb clarity OLED display, which gives true black as backlights are not required. The OLED Display is viewed through a shuttered eye-cup, meaning that no light is given off.
The P-Type features a standard tripod mount, allowing fixed surveillance points to be setup using the video out feature.
Additional colour modes are also available , these can transform the performance of the camera for a wide range of applications.
Video and Image capture
Image and Video capture is also available , making evidence collection simple and effective.