TT Type 320 - 50 deg
- Combines unrivaled thermal imaging quality and ultimate functionality
- The 50 deg FoV offers a wider thermal imaging perspective
- The design combines the classic torchlight with the latest in infrared technology
- Incorporates 320 x 240 uncooled sensor for unmatched image quality
- Super-fast power up time
- Long 5 hour battery life
- Button functionality designed for ease of use
- Extremely rugged and versatile whilst remaining incredibly lightweight
- Incorporated digital zoom
Unparalleled Image Quality
The 320×240 sensor option provides the highest detail for demanding requirements, enhanced with Argus proprietary signal processing algorithms, provides an excellent image for detailed operations.
Turns on within 5 seconds from fully off. No need for wasteful standby modes.
Long Battery Life
The Argus TT Type uses a modern commercial Lithium Ion battery pack for up to 5 hours runtime. A primary cell adapter is also available for use with standard Lithium AA camera cells.
Rugged and Easy to Use
Tough, waterproof and easy to operate, the TT Type can be relied upon in the most difficult environments.
The camera has an integrated torchlight to assist night time search operations. The torch can be turned on/off independently of the thermal image.
Digital image capture of more than 500 images on the removable memory card.
Video capture; record over 2.5 hours of video on the removable memory card.
On Screen Set-Up Menu
The Argus TT Type on-screen menu allows the user or organisation to adjust various camera settings using the menu buttons.
Customisable Start-up Screen
Organisation names and logos can be displayed at power-up for asset tracking and/or personalisation.
Direct Temperature Measurement (DTM) ™
Displays the temperature of objects within a defined area at the centre of the thermal scene.