P Type 160
- Designed for departments with a tighter budget that still require incredible image quality and versatility in covert situations
- Incoporates 160 x 120 uncooled sensor for a superb image quality
- Extremely rugged, waterproof and easy to use
- Choice of lenses to view different ranges (Can detect human heat signatures from 1,750m away)
- Extremely lightweight at 0.95kg (2.1lb) with the battery attached
- Incorporates the latest thermal imaging technology and can be used in conditions of zero visibility
- Super-fast power up time
- Latest battery technology enables 5 hour battery life as standard
- Designed specifically to aid police, security and law enforcement officers
Unparalleled image quality
The 320×240 sensor option provides the highest detail for demanding requirements. The 160×120 sensor option, enhanced with Argus proprietary signal processing algorithms, provides an excellent image for general operation.
Long Battery Life
The P Type uses a modern commercial Lithium Ion battery pack for up to 5 hours runtime. A primary cell adapter is also available for use with standard Lithium AA camera cells.
Rugged and Easy to Use
Tough, waterproof and easy to operate, the P Type can be relied upon in the most difficult environments.
A choice of lens options which allows the camera to be used in surveillance operations, images captured within 100 meters up to a distance of 1000 meters.
Lens operations allow for use in multiple scenarios:
– Covert surveillance
– Search and rescue
– Routine patrols
– Collision response
– Forensic evidence gathering
– Occupancy evaluation
x2 Digital Zoom
x2 digital zoom allows the user to get closer to the scene for improved investigation, identification and surveillance.