AEP Linac Products
- Solid state modulators
- Other parts
- Klarity Medical
- Gold Markers
- 3D Bolus
Xecan is a full patient care and safety management system, which supports both Aria and Mosaiq R&V systems and all types of Varian, Elekta and proton treatment machines. It enables automatic, ubiquitous communications with oncology record and verification systems. The smart technology prevents wrong patient and wrong accessory errors in cancer treatment.
Xecan solution improves patient safety and clinic efficiency through the following product features:
1. Seamless integration with Aria and Mosaiq in reception area and treatment rooms.
2. Patient Identification and tracking based on RFID, Palm or Facial Recognition
3. Patient waiting white boards with patient call feature
4. Nursing station clinic whiteboards, displaying patient location and status
5. Clinic Appointment texting reminder and updates
6. Patient identification verification and treatment accessory verification in the treatment rooms
7. The average treatment time saving is about 1-3 minutes per patient
Built on its smart wearable RFID and biometric tracking capability, Xecan provides the following three major function modules:
As patients enter the department, they will be greeted on Xecan's Greeting Screen. Not only will there be a visual confirmation that their arrival has been noted, but also an estimated wait time and..
As a patient enters the treatment room, Xecan's system, through integration with ARIA and MOSAIQ, will automatically verify that the patient matches the chart that the therapist has open. In addition..