AEP Linac Products
Adaptiiv (3D Bolus) software allows clinicians to perform in-house design and 3D printing of Radiation Therapy Treatment Accessories directly from CT planning images.
Adaptiiv (3D Bolus) can:
- Improve treatment accuracy
- Improve clinic efficiency
- Easily integrate with your existing treatment planning software
- Enable the creation of simple bolus accessories
- Enable Modulated Electron Radiation Therapy (MERT) which confirms the prescription isodose to the PTV with a single electron beam
- Enable the creation of patient-specific HDR surface brachytherapy applicators with optimized catheter trajectories
Designed in the treatment planning system for use with photon or electron radiotherapy. The custom-fit eliminates air gaps associated with traditional bolus, improving treatment accuracy.
A custom, optimized bolus design that provides modulation of the electron beam to conform the prescription isodose to the PTV, sparing the underlying normal tissues.