Isolated DCDC converter
Unidirectional isolated DCDC converter to connect an DC power supply to a stable high voltage DC-bus.
Our isolated converter is specially designed to cooperate with an unidirectional DC power supply as fuel cells. The converter provides a stable output from a input voltage range of 130V – 330V. Also current- or power control modes are possible. Interface by CAN, Ethernet and binary I/O’s. The low voltage input and high voltage output are galvanic isolated. With an additional frame, the converter can be placed in a cabinet.
- Input voltage range: 130V – 330V
- Rated power : 4,5 kW
- Galvanic isolation between LV- and HV-side
- Current-, voltage- or power control
- Output derating in case of threshold value excess (safety shutdown if necessary)
- High efficiency
- High ambient temperatures
- User interfaces: CAN, Ethernet, RS232, binary inputs and outputs
- Certified according to GL-type examination requirements
- Frame for control cabinet installation