Maxwell Technologies 125V Heavy Transportation series of ultracapacitor / supercapacitor modules is a high-performance energy storage product line for hybrid buses, trucks, trolleys, light rail, mining, construction and seaport cranes.
Each model incorporates balancing, monitoring and thermal management capabilities to ensure industry-leading charge/discharge performance, high reliability and long operational life.
The HTM125 meets or exceeds transportation industry requirements for environmental susceptibility. The low equivalent series resistance provides the highest power capability required for heavy machinery. Used as the sole energy storage or in conjunction with batteries, Maxwell ultracapacitor / supercapacitor modules provide the high efficiency recharge and high power required for acceleration.
The HTM module now comes with E-mark certification for public transportation according to 72/245/EC and UN10.03 standards.
- BMOD0063 P125 B04 125V, 63F Standard module with CAN communications
- BMOD0063 P125 B08 B04 125V, 63F with E-mark certification
- Hybrid buses
- Electric trains and trolleys
- Heavy duty transportation
- Cranes, RTGS
- Utility vehicles
- Mining equipment
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Up to 1,000,000 duty cycles or 10 year DC life
- 125V DC working voltage
- Active cell balancing
- Temperature voltage monitoring
- CAN bus digital monitoring and communications
- High-power density