DuraBlue® 3000F - 3400F
Maxwell Technologies DuraBlue® Advanced Shock and Vibration Technology combines Maxwell’s patented electrode formulation and manufacturing process with a robust proprietary cell structure, resulting in a product line specialized for the most demanding shock and vibration requirements of the industrial and transportation industries.
Maxwell’s proprietary electrode process results in the formation of a durable and tough electrode with the benefit of significantly longer life compared with other energy storage technologies available. Maxwell’s innovative mechanical design behind the DuraBlue® product line achieves high performance and reliability for applications in the automotive, rail and hybrid bus markets.
Exceeding Industry Standards
he test standards for Maxwell’s DuraBlue® product line are IEC 60068-2-27 for shock and ISO 16750-3.
The acceleration for IEC 60068-2-27 is 100 G, four times higher than the acceleration of SAE 2464, the test standard for competitor Ultracapacitor cells.
The RMS acceleration for ISO 16750-3, Table 12 is 5.9 Grms, three times higher than SAE J2380 with an acceleration of 1.9 Grms.
- Meets IEC 60068-2-27 for shock and ISO 16750-3
- Up to 1,000,000 duty cycles or 10-year DC life*
- Up to 18 kW/kg of specific power
- Up to 4 Wh of stored energy
- Threaded terminals or laser-weldable posts
- Exceptional shock and vibration resistance for transportation and extreme condition applications
- Proven reliability in the field
- 50 – 60% weight savings compared to lead-acid batteries
- Instant availability of high energy
- Flexibility for customized systems
*Results may vary. Additional terms and conditions, including the limited warranty, apply at the time of purchase. See the warranty details and datasheet for applicable operating and use requirements.
- Automotive peak power assist
- Hybrid vehicles
- Hybrid and plug-in hybrid bus
- Wind turbine pitch control
- On-board and wayside rail
- Heavy industrial equipment
- UPS and telecom systems
- Heavy duty truck engine start
|Rated Voltage||Rated Capacitance||Typical DC ESR||Terminal||Model Number||Datasheet|
|2.7 VDC||3000 F||0.29 mΩ||Threaded/Jove||BCAP3000 P270 K04/K05||Download|
|2.7 VDC||3400 F||0.22 mΩ||Threaded/Jove||BCAP3400 P270 K04/K05||Download|
|2.85 VDC||3400 F||0.22 mΩ||Threaded/Jove||BCAP3400 P285 K04/K05||Download|
|3.0 VDC||3400 F||0.15 mΩ||Threaded/Jove||BCAP 3400 P300 K04/05||Download|